Wednesday 23 September 2009

Keep an eye on... Cyhl Quarles

I received a great email from a reader called Kyle Rancourt recently. He had some great views on the draft and was kind enough to suggest a name for everyone to keep an eye on - Cyhl (pronounced Kyle) Quarles (pictured above wearing #28). He's a strong safety from Wake Forest and a redshirt sophomore:

"This is his first year getting real playing time and I'm not sure it'd be wise for him to declare for the draft, but look for him in 2011. He's always around the ball and is a pretty solid tackler. That's not to say he's perfect; he is a sophomore, after all, so he's still got a ways to go in terms of fundamentals and just learning."

I'll certainly keep an eye out for Quarles over the next few weeks and if anyone knows about him, feel free to contribute some thoughts in the comments section below. Alternatively, send me your scouting reports to rob@seahawksdraftblog.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle Ranourt is my mom.

Anonymous said...

errr. RanCourt

sexshoptienda.net said...

It won't truly have effect, I suppose so.

www.muebles-en-ciudad-real.com said...

Thanks for this post, quite helpful material.